Historically, inbound marketers were using about 80% of their time to create their content, and then using the other 20% to promote it. But recently, that has flip flopped, and promotion has become the bigger piece. Basically, overall, marketers have realized that they need to have the right content, in the right place, and at the right time. One method to help with promotion, is to employ influencers. Since they have large audiences, it gives them a larger group to promote your product to.

Key Takeaways:

  • For most business to business marketers, creating content is an important method to find new customers.
  • In earlier times, people that worked in inbound marketing would spend 80% of their efforts on creating the content, and the other 20% promoting the content.
  • A really good way to get your content to more people, is through the use of influencers.

“Previously, we looked at four ways to promote your content to increase engagement.”

Read more: https://blog.marketo.com/2018/07/4-more-content-promotion-strategies-increase-engagement.html